- Pieter van Huystee (Netherlands) (+)
Pieter van Huystee
In 1995 Pieter van Huystee started his own production company. Since then he has produced 135 film projects with both renowned Dutch filmmakers and young talented directors. Pieter van Huystee Film nowadays has become one of the leading Dutch independent production companies. Many of its films are screened at international festivals and have been awarded many times.
- Cinta Pelejà (Spain) (+)
Cinta Pelejà graduated in Audiovisual Communication at the Pompeu Fabra University, in Barcelona. Since 2009 she is part of the Apordoc - Associação pelo Documentário team. Since 2012 – alongside Susana de Sousa Dias and Cíntia Gil – she is co-directors of Doclisboa International Film Festival.
- J. P. Sniadecki (USA) (+)
J. P. Sniadecki
J.P. Sniadecki is a filmmaker from the USA who worked for several years in China. He is Assistant Professor of Performing and Media Arts at Cornell University (USA). His works are at the intersection of cinema and ethnography. His films premiered at festivals such as Berlinale, Locarno FF, New York FF, San Francisco IFF, Vancouver IFF, Edinburgh IFF, Festival dei Popoli and have received several awards.
The International Jury will assign the following prizes:
- Best Feature-Length Documentary Award (€ 8,000, divided equally between the director and the production)
- Best Mid-Length Documentary (€ 4.000, divided equally between the director and the production)
- Best Short-Length Documentary Award (€ 2.500, divided equally between the director and the production)
- “Gian Paolo Paoli” Award to the Best Ethno-anthropological Film.