Accreditation Office: Lapo Lenardonaccreditation@festivaldeipopoli.org
The deadline for accreditation requests is strictly September 28th, 2017.
The Festival offers three types of accreditation:
- Student Accreditation: (reserved to University students) free access to all the festival screenings
- Press Accreditation: free access to all the festival screenings and to the festival videolibrary
- Festival Accreditation: (reserved to Film Professionals, Teachers, Cultural Associations) access to all the festival screenings and to the videolibrary - Price € 25,00
The professor who want to ask for accreditation for a group of students must send a list (deadline: September 28th, 2017) with students' names and email addresses at:
How to collect your Student or Festival badge
You can collect your badge at the Accreditation Desk in the La Compagnia Cinema (http://www.festivaldeipopoli.org/en/festival/luoghi_festival/2017) at the following schedules:
- Tuesday 10th October: 15.00 – 20.00
- from Wednesday 11th to Sunday 15th October: 11.00 – 13.00 and 14.00 -19.00.
In order to collect your badge you have to show an identity document at the Accreditation Desk.
For Paypal’s payments is required to show the receipt.
How to collect your Press badge
You can collect your badge at the Press Accreditation Desk in the La Compagnia Cinema (http://www.festivaldeipopoli.org/en/festival/luoghi_festival/2017) at the following schedules:
- from Tuesday 10th to Tuesday 17th October: 10.00 – 13.00 and 14.15 – 18.30.
Before entering the cinema hall, please collect your free ticket at ticket booth of the cinema showing your badge.
Accreditation does not include the right to reserved seats in the cinema hall. The entry in the cinema hall is guaranteed on a first come first served basis.
At the end of the afternoon program (around 8.30 pm) the audience must leave the cinema hall for technical checks.
In order to request the accreditation you need to be registered and logged in on festivaldeipopoli.org, click on the following links to be redirected to the login or registration pages.