"A SUNDAY IN THE COUNTRY" PROGRAM IN TUSCANY
CALL TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM "A SUNDAY IN THE COUNTRY" IN TUSCANY
The European Film Academy (EFA) and Toscana Film Commission (TFC) have opened the call for three filmmakers and/or producers from Tuscany to participate in the program "A Sunday in the Country".
"A Sunday in the Country" is a networking event organized by EFA which will be held for the first time in Italy from 4 to 8 April 2019.
The project will bring together 13 young European filmmakers with 2 EFA members, prestigious professionals from the current film scene, who will advise and share experiences with participants during their stay in an Agriturismo merged in the heart of the Tuscan countryside.
The encounter is a great opportunity for open-minded, informal discussions, a platform for inspiration and an exchange of ideas and facilitating international co-production.
Requirements to participate:
- Be a director, scriptwriter or young producer from Tuscany
- Have an average English level
- Be willing to exchange projects, ideas and experiences with young European talents, as well as participate in the workshops
- It will be worth having a project, preferably feature film, in development
- The EFA recommends that participants have made a maximum of two short films and/or a feature film
If you meet the requirements, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name and contact details (e-mail and phone)
- CV in English (max. one page) and short letter of motivation
- Link to see previous work and / or teasers of audio-visual projects
- A personal photo
- A dossier with a project under development, preferably feature film, including budget and financing plan
The organization will cover travel and accommodation costs of the selected participants.