The International Jury of the 61th Festival dei Popoli is composed of:
The jury will bestow the following Awards:
- Best Short Documentary (duration: up to 30 minutes): € 2.500,00, equally divided between director and production;
- Best Mid-Length Documentary (duration: between 31 and 60 minutes): € 4.000,00, equally divided between director and production;
- Best Feature-Length Documentary (duration: more than 60 minutes): € 8.000,00, equally divided between director and production;
- Best Anthropological Film: "Gian Paolo Paoli" Award.
The Italian Jury of the 61th Festival dei Popoli is composed of:
The jury will bestow the following Award:
-The Italian Competition Award: €3.000,00 equally divided between director and production.
- CG Digital on demand distribution award for Best European Film The distribution house CG Entertainment offers the winning European film the opportunity to be distributed on demand on the cgdigital.it platform.
CG Entertainment home video distribution offers to the Italian film that will win the opportunity to be published on DVD and Digital Download in the series “POPOLI doc”. Also the films in the Habitat section, from this year, compete for the Digital Download Award.
The prize will be awarded by the Head of Programming of the Cinema La Compagnia in conjunction with her team. The winner will be screened at the Cinema La Compagnia during a period of time to be agreed with the production/distribution.
“Il cinemino” is a cultural project born in Milan in 2018. The prize will be awarded by the founding members to the film that best embodies’s Cinemino’s commitment, social values and innovative language. The winner will be scheduled during a dedicated evening and held in the program in the following days.
The TËNK prize goes to the best Italian film, presented in the international competition and in the Italian competition. Tënk is the first SVOD platform dedicated to independent documentary cinema available in Europe.