Tickets and Pass
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, FILMS ARE IN THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE WITH ITALIAN AND ENGLISH SUBTITLES
Full: € 7,00 - Reduced*: € 5,00 - afternoon only
Full: € 7,00 - Reduced*: € 5,00 - evening only (from 20:30)
Full: € 50.00 - Reduced*: € 35.00
The season ticket can be purchased exclusively at the box office of La Compagnia cinema and is valid for the entire duration of the event in all festival venues located in Florence.
Full: € 10,00 - Reduced*: € 7,00
Day tickets can be purchased at the cash desk of La Compagnia cinema and Spazio Alfieri and are valid for 1 day in all festival venues located in Florence.
OTHER FESTIVAL VENUES
For screenings to be held at the PARC theatre and cinemas outside Florence, tickets can be purchased in advance at the cinema box office or online.
* Reduced price tickets are available to those who present one of the following cards at the box office: Mediateca Regionale Toscana, Carta Socio Coop, Arci, Carte de membre dell'Institut français, Carta Giovani, Carta Argento, Libretto universitario, Amici di Strozzi.
Ticket holders to the Museo Galileo - Istituto e Museo di Storia della Scienza and the exhibition Anish Kapoor. Untrue Unreal at the Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi.
REDUCED ENTRANCE FEE FOR TRENITALIA REGIONAL CUSTOMERS
To take advantage of the reduced rate you must present a season ticket or a regional ticket validated on one of the days of the festival. More info on: trenitalia.com.
Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi: by presenting the single ticket or the Festival subscription you will have access at a reduced rate of 12 euros to the exhibition Anish Kapoor. Untrue Unreal.
Museo Galileo - Institute and Museum of the History of Science: by presenting the single ticket or the Festival's season ticket you will enjoy the reduced rate (€8.00).
The following screenings are free of charge:
- Galileo (R)evolution, at La Compagnia cinema;
- the short films of the "DIVE" project, at cinema La Compagnia;
- the films of the Doc At Work - Future Campus section, at Spazio Alfieri;
- Change Nothing at the Institut Français Florence.
- Admission to the theatres is permitted subject to availability.
- Tickets and subscriptions must be shown before entering the auditorium.
- Screenings are preceded by a presentation and followed by a debate in the presence of the guests.
- It is forbidden to enter the auditorium once the screening has started.
- At the end of the afternoon programme and before the evening programme, all spectators are required to leave the hall.
- The programme may be subject to change.