Jury and awards
International Jury 63rd Festival dei Popoli
The international jury of the 62nd Festival dei Popoli is composed of:
International Competition Award
The international jury will award the following prizes:
- Best Short Film Award (duration: up to 30 minutes): € 2,500.00, equally divided between director and production;
- Best Medium-length Film Award (duration: between 31 and 60 minutes): € 4,000.00, divided equally between director and production;
- Best Feature Film Award (duration: over 60 minutes): € 8,000.00, divided equally between director and production;
- “Gian Paolo Paoli” plaque for the Best Anthropological Film.
Italian Jury of the 62nd Festival dei Popoli
The Italian jury of the 62nd Festival dei Popoli is composed of:
Italian Competition Award
The Italian jury will award the following prize:
- Best Italian Documentary Award: € 3,000.00 divided equally between director and production.
Other festival prizes
Distribution award in the "Unmissable" room
The "Unmissable" prize will be awarded by the programming manager of La Compagnia together with his staff. The winning film will be held in programming at La Compagnia for a period to be agreed with the production / distribution.
"Il cinemino" theatrical distribution award
“Il Cinemino” is a cultural project born in Milan in 2018. The prize will be awarded by the founding members to the film that best embodies commitment, social value and innovative language. The winner will be scheduled during a dedicated evening and held in programming in the following days.
AMC Best Editing Award
AMC - Associazione Montaggio Cinematografico e Televisivo , Italian association of cinematographic and tv editing, will bestow the best Editing Award to one documentary of the Italian Competition.
Premio Sartoria Immagine Digital Cinema
Sartoria Immagine Digital Cinema was founded in 1995 and is a film and television video post-production laboratory, with the possibility of working remotely. The prize offers the winning project among those developed during the Itineranze Doc workshop a bonus for the realization of color correction. The bonus covers 2 shifts of 7 hours.
Premio SudTitles “Il cinema per tutti”
SudTitles Palermo has been working since 2011 to promote film culture, producing various services including subtitles, subtitles for the deaf and audio descriptions for the blind. The prize, awarded as part of the "Itineranze Doc" workshop, offers the winning work the realization of the audio description of the film and uploading to the SudTitles app.